Monday, March 31, 2014

Not letting it prevent me from moving forward.....

Started yesterday, March 30, 2014.  It was more mild than the last which was more mild than the prior one.  This time I am prepared.  I went to WinCo (my favorite place for clean ingredients) and bought almonds and whole wheat flour.  I made my clean bread last night.  I stuck to the plan today and yesterday for the most part.  I had a diet coke last night.....but, GOLLY it was yummy!

I know so much about myself from this clean eating plan.  I know that when I miss a meal/snack I doom myself.  I, literally, crash and burn and blow my whole day of good intentions with one missed meal/snack.

As I was typing, I realized my snack time had approached.  So, I grabbed some almonds and a string cheese stick.  Now, I am back to normal.

We went to LV 1 1/2 weeks ago.  I had a hard time.  I expected to eat clean the entire time.  It was hard.  I struggled and took a few days off.  But, came back home and, for the most part, was right back on.

I am still hovering around 205.5.  I am trying really hard for this weeks weigh-in.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment