Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I need to learn how to not let my period ruin me.

I started yesterday.  I was fine yesterday.  I got up today and just knew I did not have it in me to clean eat today.  I screwed off and ate like crap until dinner.  Let's see.....I was like that hungry little caterpillar today.....

First I finished off an entire bag of Hawaiian Potato Chips with Mango and Habenero

Next, I finished off the bag of chocolate teddy grahams

Next, I opened the bag of sour jelly beans that I was saving for Easter baskets

Next, I ate a handful of left over Christmas candy cane kisses even tho they taste like crap

At least I this point I was intelligent enough to stop (only because I ate all of the crap in the house) and have almond butter with Akmak crackers

My period sabotages me in such a huge way.  I did not feel guilty or bad.  I was just this crazy-eyed maniac seeking out crap.  Thank God I did not go in the garage and dig thru the back up stock.  Ya, that would have been just too crazy.

Geez.

I have told myself I will NOT weigh in this week.  I need a few days to be bloated and gross and feeling like the treadmill is satan.  I will be back in good spirits by Thursday afternoon.

I have all of the food in this house that I need to clean eat.  I just could not think of one thing that would have sustained my craze.

Tomorrow is a new day.  I will be back to my sane self and I will move forward.

My goal: 200 by Vegas.  March 20th, 2014. That will be HUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment