Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Magic number = 1,377

I am going to try the whole calorie counting deal.  I figured that if I want to be at 145 that it will take from now until December 21, 2014.  I will need to eat 1,377 calories per day and exercise moderately.

I can do that!

Today I will be counting the calories that go into my favorite food choices.

Fage with granola and honey
Hummus, akmak and vegies
Breakfast smoothies
Turkey sandwich on whole wheat with avocado
Tuna with spread on akmak
Power greens with chicken breast, tomatoes and avocados

My new exercise schedule will be treadmill walk/run Tuesday morning, Thursday morning and Saturdays.  I may try to get out for an evening walk with Ben Monday, Wednesday nights.

I am having a hard time with Easter candy in the house.  Those little Whopper Robin Eggs are so stinkin' good.  I finished the Talenti ice cream last night.  Not feeling very proud of myself right now.

NEW DAY!

Taking boys to school, home to have breakfast and work until 10:30am and then it is my time.  The possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment