Thursday, February 27, 2014

Who would have thought!?!?!

So, you know all those people that say if you eat right and exercise consistently that you will lose weight? Ya, they were right.  Bummer.  The last 5 days I have eaten exactly by the rules and I have exercised my butt off every evening or morning on the treadmill.  And.........I lost 3 lbs. this week!!!

2/27/2014 - 206.9 lbs.

I have a cheat meal coming up Saturday night.  Me is a bit scared.  But, Saturday breakfast and lunch I will be really behaved.  But, Saturday night, I am having chicken mole and birthday cake.  My meals are not big these days.  I eat pretty small portions.  I will behave but I will enjoy.  I am most excited about the cake we are making for Dave's birthday.  Chocolate cake with homemade chocolate buttercream frosting.  Yum!

On the treadmill I have been doing 2-2 intervals of running-walking.  I am up to 4 intervals.  I don't like to run.  I don't like my boobs bouncing all over the place.  I don't like to sweat.  I don't like it at all.  But, I do it and it paid off this week.  Dave mentioned, once the time change approaches, going out to the garage together to workout.  I am hoping to be in a better way stamina-wise by then.

Today was the first day I felt the weightloss.  As of today, I am down 20 lbs.  Kind of amazing that it has been 2 months and it has been successful.  I have never succeeded at this stuff.  I usually start out strong and give up after 3 weeks.  I usually give up when the initial weightloss  tapers off.  I can't do it this time.  I must keep doing it and knowing that this is my new way of living.

Oh, and organic protein powder bites ass.


No comments:

Post a Comment